Do you need Travel Insurance?
Whether for business or pleasure,
we offer global peace of mind.
Whilst travelling abroad, our travel insurance cover can protect you, your money and your personal belongings to ensure that adequate cover is in place, for the business trip or care-free holiday that you have been looking forward to.
Based in Malta, Bonnici Insurance offers a carefully designed travel insurance policy with three travel plans, that suit all types of travel and all pockets: LOW COST, ECONOMY and CLUB.
We also offer COVID-19 cover.
Our Travel Insurance Policy provides cover following extreme weather conditions or other natural catastrophes including Volcanic ash.
WE OFFER SPECIAL RATES FOR GROUP TRAVEL
The European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) provides you with free or reduced-cost emergency medical treatment in countries within the European Economic Area (EEA). Keep the EHIC card safe, preferably with your passport, and carry it with you when travelling within the EEA. For more information and/or to obtain the card please visit www.sahha.gov.mt and look for the section about EHIC.
THE POLICY PROVIDES COVER IN RESPECT OF
- Cancellation and Abandonment
- Trip Cancellation
- Medical Expenses
- Hospital Benefit
- Treatment in Malta
- Delayed Departure
- Missed Departure
- Personal Money
- Delayed Luggage
- Travel Documents
- Rental Vehicle Policy Excess
- Personal Accident
Hints and Tips
For most airlines the maximum weight of luggage per passenger allowed is of 20 kilogrammes for economy-class passengers and 30 kilogrammes for business-class travellers. Baggage allowance for some airlines is less and therefore it is advisable to consult the airline or travel agent on the matter.
KEEP YOUR HOUSE SAFE WHEN GOING ABROAD
- Don’t check-in using social media, don’t let your friends tag you and don’t share photos until you return!
- Make sure your doors, windows and garden gate are closed and locked and use outdoor lights around your home.
- Do not leave valuables in sight through windows for burglars to see.
- Leave your curtains slightly parted so your house does not have an empty look and use timers to turn lights, televisions and sound systems on and off.
- Never leave an answering machine message saying you are not home.
- Do not let mail, newspapers or flyers accumulate.
For Travel worldwide assistance, our policyholders may reach the 24/7 call centre on 0035622480202.
- Travel Claim Form
- Online Travel Claim Form
- Download Proposal Form
- Download Proposal Form – Open Cover
- Download Policy Document
- Travel Insurance Policy Insurance Product Information Document
- Annual Travel Insurance Policy Insurance Product Information Document
- Covid-19 extension endorsement applicable only if cover has been purchased