Do you need an Electronic Equipment Insurance policy?
We can provide you with cover for items that you may have come to depend upon such as laptops, servers, printers & photocopiers to mention a few.
Some risks the Electronic Equipment policy will cover you for could be: theft, loss of portable equipment whilst away from the premises/abroad, loss or damage due to unforeseen circumstances. Can your business afford to take such risks?
For safety is not a gadget but a state of mind ~ Eleanor Everet
Don’t get caught out on a bad day – insurance is an investment. Talk to us, we’re here to put your mind at rest.
We can provide you with an Electronic Equipment Insurance Policy. All forms of electronic equipment may be covered by this insurance policy, providing you with valuable cover for items that you may have come to depend upon. This policy provides cover for the following
- Physical loss or damage of electronic equipment due to unforeseen circumstances, whereby it is no longer able to carry out its intended function.
- Loss of electronic equipment due to theft, burglary or robbery
- Labour costs (overtime, night shift)
- Travelling expenses for engineers/consultants from abroad
- Necessary costs for automatic re-entry of data and programmes from back-up data media following loss, damage or destruction to data media
- Automatic or manual re-entry of data and programmes from original documents still available to the insured following loss, damage or destruction to data media
- Replacement of standard programme data following loss, damage or destruction to data media
- Replacement of data media following loss, damage or destruction
- Lease/hire of substitute facilities
- Utilisation of alternative equipment
- Resetting of equipment
- Damage or destruction of media following electromagnetic disturbances
- Damage or destruction of data media following damage/failure of EDP or supply system
- Increased Cost of Working/Extra Expense Cover