Do you need Fire and Perils Insurance?
The policy can be extended to cover a number of other perils.
It is common practice for the extended version of the policy to be taken up as it provides a more thorough cover and ensures that the policyholder’s interests are better protected.
"Safety First" is "Safety Always" - Charles M. Hayes
This policy covers
The loss of or damage to the Property Insured or any part of such Property be destroyed or damaged by FIRE or LIGHTNING at any time during the period of insurance.
The following additional perils are included
- Aircraft and other aerial devices
- Impact with the property insured
- Storm or tempest
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Riot, civil commotion, strike, locked-out workers, malicious persons
COST FREE EXTENSIONS
- Removal of debris
- Temporary removal
- Temporary removal (documents)
- Architects’ and Consultants’ fees
- Public Authorities
- Capital additions
- Tenants’ improvements
- Public utilities
- Drains clause