Do you need boat insurance?
Is your boat insurance up to scratch? There are associated risks, not only at sea but also whilst your vessel is moored, being transported or in storage.
We offer an excellent and competitive boat insurance policy that will help you sail away with PEACE OF MIND.
Because it’s not always plain sailing, you need an excellent and competitive insurance cover for your boat or yacht in Malta.
Contact us and sail away with peace of mind! We offer excellent and competitive insurance cover for your boat or yacht in Malta.
The risks covered by the policy are as follows:
- Accidental loss or damage to the vessel
- Personal effects
- Personal accident for yourself and other persons on board the boat
- Your liability to others
- War & associated risks
- Insurance for trailer
- Road transits
- Dropping of or falling overboard of outboard motor where the horsepower does not exceed 65hp
COST FREE EXTENSIONS
- Propeller Fouling
- Machinery Damage
- Water Skiing Liability
- Sailing in the Maltese and Sicilian waters
- Sailing in the Mediterranean Waters West of 25 degrees East
- Racing Risks
‘The Vessel’ means the vessel named in the Certificate of Insurance and the gear and equipment which would usually be sold with her. It includes the additional equipment and accessories and tenders and dinghy and outboard (s) separately mentioned in the Certificate of Insurance but does not include personal effects.
‘Personal Effects’ means the property other than property mentioned above.