Do you need Group Personal Accident insurance?
This includes related medical, surgical or nursing expenses.
Safety doesn't happen by accident ~ Author Unknown
Our mission is to put your mind at rest by selecting the best possible insurance solutions for protection all around.
This Policy covers the insured person if he / she sustains bodily injury caused by external violent and visible means which shall cause death or disablement or medical expenses within twelve months from the date of accident which one injury was caused.
Compensation is payable if
- Death occurs within twelve months of the date of accident
- Loss of sight/limb occurs within twelve months of the date of accident
- Permanent Total Disablement where the insured person becomes totally disabled within twelve months of the accident and such disablement lasts for twelve months
- ‘Loss of Sight’ shall mean total loss of sight of any eye which has lasted 3 months of the Insured person’s lifetime and is at the end of that period beyond hope of improvement
- ‘Loss of Limb’ shall mean loss by physical separation of a hand at or above the wrists or of a foot at or above the ankle which the Insured Person has survived for at least a month
- ‘Permanent Total Disablement’ shall mean a disablement which permanently completely and continuously prevents the Insured person from attending to business or occupation of any and every kind and which having lasted 104 weeks of the Insured Person’s lifetime is at the end and beyond hope of improvement
- ‘Temporary Total Disablement’ shall mean a disablement which continuously prevents the Insured person from attending to his usual occupation
- ‘Medical Expenses’ shall mean reasonable medical surgical hospital nursing home and nursing fees or charges necessarily incurred following an Accident to an Insured Person.
Exclusions – This policy does not cover
- Suicide, intentional self-injury, intoxication or insanity of or the influence of drugs or wilful exposure to needless risks
- Pregnancy or childbirth
- Any pre-existing physical defect or infirmity
- Engagement in military, naval or air service or operations, motor cycling, hunting, winter sports, mountaineering, rock climbing, pot-holing, skin diving, riding or driving in any kind of race or endurance test, or aviation (other than a fare paying passenger)
- Engagement in any gainful occupation which has not been notified to the Insurers
- Exposure Clause
- Medical and Travel Extension
- Personal Baggage and Money Extension