Are you looking for a career in Insurance?
Seasoned with experienced staff, our vision remains focused on our clients’ needs and our tag line, ‘protection all around’, reflects the manner in which we assist our clients with their requirements. Our employees experience all the benefits of working for an established insurance agency, including career development, job satisfaction and a friendly atmosphere.
VACANCY – JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – Motor / Personal Lines Department
We are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Executive to join our Motor / Personal Lines Department (Home, Boat, Travel, Marine Cargo, Health).
To be considered for this position, some experience in office administration and / or underwriting is required although on the job training will be provided. Our family-run organisation ensures a friendly environment. If you have what it takes to be part of our team we would like to hear from you.
- Dealing with customers (face-to-face, via email and over the phone)
- Handling of enquiries, preparing quotations as well as follow-up emails and phone-calls
- Responding to queries and explaining products and services to clients
- Issuing of quotations, policies, and renewals
- Any other duties that may be required for the smooth running of the department
The ideal applicant should:
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Offer a friendly greeting to customers and have a flair for sales
- Have a strong commitment to client service
- Have excellent telephone manners and communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Be efficient and well organised
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Possess a clean police conduct
Kindly send your CV in strictest confidence together with a covering letter to Michelle Bonnici at [email protected]
Please quote ‘Vacancy – Junior Executive’ in the email subject field.
TIED INSURANCE INTERMEDIARIES – PART TIME INSURANCE SALESPERSONS
We are constantly on the lookout for motivated persons to join our existing network of Tied Insurance Intermediaries. The persons we are seeking would have a strong commitment to client service, have knowledge of the sales process from seeking leads to securing the business, be willing to complete or have successfully completed a course for Tied Insurance Intermediaries and have a clean police conduct. This is a commission-based freelance opportunity and individuals would be expected to have their own office space or be able to work from a home office.
The above, together with ambition to succeed and a desire to build a successful insurance portfolio are necessary for this role. Experience will be an asset but not essential as professional support and training will be provided.
If you are interested in becoming a Tied Insurance Intermediary, kindly send an application and CV in strictest confidence to [email protected]
There are no other vacancies available at this time. However we are always looking to recruit individuals with the intellectual capacity, motivation and commitment to make a difference. If you have what it takes to be part of our team, we would like to hear from you.
In this regard we kindly ask you to send your C.V. to [email protected]
Alternatively you can send a handwritten application together with a printed C.V. to:
The Managing Director
Bonnici Insurance Agency Ltd
222, The Strand
We will keep it with our records for any future vacancies.
All applications are treated with the strictest confidence.