Do you need Public Liability Insurance?
Even when a business does everything right there is always the chance of an accident happening. With the right insurance cover, a business can operate knowing that should the worst happen, their customers’ property could be repaired, their possessions repaired / replaced and their medical costs paid for.
“Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans”
You need a reliable insurance plan that will protect you in your time of need.
We can provide you with a Public Liability Insurance Policy, a policy which provides cover in respect of your legal liability towards third parties. This policy covers
- Accidental bodily injury to any person other than an employee occurring in connection with the business
- Accidental loss of or damage to any third party property occurring in connection with the business
- Cost and expenses of litigation incurred with the written consent of the insurance company
- Cost and expenses of litigation recoverable by any claimant against the insured
Exclusions – This policy does not cover
- Contractual liability
- Property in the care, custody or control of the insured
- Products liability and defective work
- Motor insurance as required by Law
- Liability arising from any ship, vessel or aircraft
- Liability in connection with goods and premises which are no longer in the insured’s possession prior to the loss
- War, radioactive contamination, damage caused by vibration, removal and weakening of support
- Professional Indemnity
- Non-Manual Employees travelling abroad
- Motor Contingency
- Food & Drink