RENEW YOUR POLICIES ONLINE – from the comfort of your home
Since today’s hectic lifestyles leave us with little time to enjoy the things that really matter, our clients can opt to renew their policies online from the comfort of their home or office, making life just that little bit easier.
Renew your policies online with Bonnici Insurance through both major Maltese Banks using their e-banking services.
You must be a registered user with either HSBC or BOV.
Bonnici Insurance is a registered third party in both banks’ third party payments systems.
Bank of Valletta Instructions
- Access BOV 24/7 using your usual login and access codes
- Go to ‘Transfer of Funds’ section
- Click on ‘Bill Payment Facility’
- Choose ‘Bonnici Insurance’ from the drop down list
- Fill out the information requested in the fields below the drop down list
- Process your transaction as usual
- Access with your usual login and access codes
- Go to ‘Pay Bills’ in the navigation bar
- In the ‘Pay Bills’ submenu, click on ‘Add Payee’
- Click on the search button and locate the entry for Bonnici Insurance
- Fill out the information requested in the reference number field – in this case use your policy number
- Click on ‘confirm’
- Go back to ‘Pay Bills’ in the navigation bar
- Choose your preferred account number
- Choose Bonnici Insurance from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount of your renewal
- Click on ‘confirm